Full time job.
- Boutique inventory.
- Involvement with the recruitment of the boutique team.
- Training, leading and supporting a team of sales and marketing professionals at the boutique.
- Giving customers outstanding support by understanding their needs and recommending the right jewelry.
- Resolving customer issues as they arose.
- Maintaining professional relationship and attitude with coworkers.
- Maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of store and team.
- Providing reports to HQ management.
- Responsibility for opening and closing the store according to Mall schedule.
- Performing local market research.
- Establishing local marketing and sales strategies and goals for promotion and sales of Company products.
- Identifying qualified potential clients in the local area.
- Developing customized marketing programs oriented towards the needs of major clients in the local area.
- Providing direct local customer liaison and support.
- Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships with relevant marketing business partners (magazines, art galleries, PR, etc.).
- Setting up local private sales and marketing events.
- Following up on existing customers, when necessary, even organizing marketing trips to visit such customers at home.
- Cultivating relationships with the local Jewish community and maintaining customer relationships.
- High level Negotiation skills
- High level sales skills
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Experience with sales of luxury goods
- Experience with operating cash register and information systems (ERP)