Declaration of Accessibility
At Yvel, we are providing our clients with the best and most professional service possible is important to us.
To make that happen, we are working to make adjustments that will enable accessibility for our clients with disabilities, both at direct channels and at digital channels, with the aim of helping them improve their quality of life and allowing them to integrate into society with dignity, equality, and independence.
These adjustments are made subject to and in accordance with the provisions of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Law (5758-1998), and its regulations.
Accessibility Arrangements at Yvel Design Center:
Address: 1 Yechiel Steinberg St. Jerusalem, Israel.
Disabled parking: Available at the nearby (paid) parking lots, including for larger vehicles.
Access routes to the Yvel Design Center: Free of obstacles – accessible
Disabled washrooms: Accessible and available.
Wide passageways: In order.
Contact methods and alternatives such as SMS or email for individuals who are deaf or have hearing loss.
An accessible website is one that individuals with disabilities and senior citizens can browse just as efficiently and conveniently as any other user.
Information about website accessibility
This website complies with the requirements of the regulations of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities (Adjustments for accessible service) Law, 5773-2013.
The accessibility adjustments have been made according to the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (IS 5568) for Accessible Internet Content at Level AA and the international WCAG2.0 document.
It has been tested for the greatest possible compatibility with the Chrome browser.
The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and supports the accepted framework for operation using the keyboard (with the arrow keys, Enter and Esc to exit menus and windows). See “Operating the Site” for details.
The site is adapted for display on the most common browsers and for use on cellphones.
The website was adapted for accessibility by the Israeli Center for Site Accessibility.
Operating the Site and Accessibility Aids
- Accessibility menu – You will find an accessibility menu at the top of the page allowing you to:
- Change the font size.
- Change the color contrast.
- Skip directly to the content of the page, the main menu, and the Search bar using the keyboard.
- Stop movement of text and images to reduce overload and distractions.
- Highlight links.
- Switch to “screen reader” mode.
- Switch to “keyboard navigation” mode.
- Change the text to a more readable font.
- Send feedback to the Accessibility Officer.
- All actions on the site may be performed using the keyboard, as follows: Press the Tab key to jump to the next link and press Enter to activate the link. Press Shift-Tab to jump to the previous link.
- Adjustments for users with visual impairments – the site is adapted to the use of screen-reading programs. The website includes:
- Alternative text (alt text) for images.
- Division of the site into a navigation section and a concentrated content section with the option to swap between them.
- Use of ARIA to improve screen readers’ interpretive capability.
For an optimal browsing experience with a screen-reading program, we recommend using the most up-to-date version of the program.
Contact methods for requests and suggestions for improvement on the topic of accessibility
If, while browsing this site, you encounter an accessibility issue, we would be delighted to receive your comments via the contact form on the site.
Name: Sharon Caro
Date declaration updated: 17.10.21