The Company – C.I. and A.O. Metal Industries Ltd., Company no. 512724089, possesses the international brand rights to Yvel.
The branches – Yvel has four points of sale in Israel, which the Company operates directly, as follows: the Visitors Center in Jerusalem; a boutique in the TLV Fashion Mall; a boutique in the Carmel Forest Spa Resort; and a boutique in the Cramim Resort and Spa.
Company website – the online point of sale is at www.yvel.com.
The Customer – any person who buys a product from the Company, including a person who received the product as a gift, provided that he lawfully possesses the tax invoice receipt testifying to the purchase of the product directly from the Company. To remove doubt, a person who purchased Company products indirectly from Company branches (or from the website in Israel) is not considered as a Company Customer, but as a Customer from the entity from which he purchased the products and he should therefore directly contact the entity which made the sale to him.
Cancellation of a transaction – any case in which a Customer wishes to cancel the purchase transaction of jewelry from the Company and/or exchange jewelry with a different product and/or receive credit.
Jewelry – any product sold by the Company at its branches, including a set of jewelry sold as a single unit. It is made clear that the price of the jewelry will be its price in practice without any kind of discount.
Reservations – geographic application
The policy appearing here refers solely to the purchase of Company jewelry from the branches and website of the Company and only within the State of Israel.
Transaction cancellation and product return and exchange policy
Cancellation of a jewelry transaction
- Jewelry purchased directly from the Company website may be returned to the Company within fourteen days (14) from the date of the transaction and/or receipt of the jewelry, whichever is later, provided that it is returned with the invoice and in its original packaging and without being used.
- Jewelry sold at branches for proceeds that do not exceed NIS 3,000 may be returned to the Company within two business days, subject to providing a tax invoice and on the condition that the jewelry is returned in its original packaging and having never been used. The jewelry will be returned to one of the branches.
- It is not possible to cancel a purchase transaction of jewelry sold at the branches for proceeds greater than NIS 3,000, nor shall the return and/or exchange of the product be approved, except with approval from the Company at the standing of the purchase of the jewelry and in writing. It is made clear that said approval shall be issued at the sole discretion of the Company.
- Notwithstanding the aforesaid and regardless of the price of the jewelry and/or the place of its purchase, it shall not be possible to cancel a transaction and/or obtain a refund and/or exchange jewelry that purchased by special order.
*** For this purpose, a special order is an inscription at the request of the Customer, a unique design or change and/or customization of jewelry at the request of the Customer.
- Subject to the aforesaid, the jewelry may be exchanged and/or refunded at any of the branches and by mail to the address:
I. and A.O. Metal Industries Ltd.
Product Returns Department
1 Yehiel M. Steinberg Street
If the jewelry is sent by mail, the Customer is solely responsibility for its arrival at the destination by the stipulated date, in its original packaging and undamaged. Verify that the shipment is lawfully insured at its full value. The Company shall bear no liability for any damage and/or loss of said jewelry until its arrival.
Transaction cancellation costs
- If a transaction is cancelled pursuant to this document, the Customer shall have the right to decide if he wishes to receive a refund, exchange the product, or receive a credit coupon, everything pursuant to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Regulations (Cancellation of a Transaction), 5770-2010, and subject to the Company’s right to deduct from the amount of the proceeds a cancellation fee of 5% of the price paid for the jewelry, but capped at NIS 100.
- A Customer who chooses a refund will receive the proceeds from the Company within seven business days, in accordance with the means of payment.
- A Customer who chooses a credit coupon shall be eligible to receive a printed coupon that shall be valid for two years from its delivery date to the Customer, and subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981.
- It is made clear that the issue of a credit coupon and/or exchange of the jewelry shall only take into account the proceeds paid in practice.
Warranty policy for jewelry and repairs service
- Any jewelry shall be eligible for a basic warranty that includes full repair of any production flaw for one year from the day of purchase. The warranty does not include coverage for prolonged use, wear and tear, cracks and/or loss and other damage.
- Jewelry, which was sold for proceeds greater than NIS 17,500 shall be eligible for an expanded warranty (“expanded warranty“), under which it shall be eligible for a five-year warranty, including warranty for cracks.
- The Company produces all the jewelry at the Visitors Center, located at 1 Yehiel M. Steinberg Street, Jerusalem. The customer service includes repair of jewelry, either under the warranty or as part of the customer service for a separate payment.
- In case of a flaw and/or damage to the jewelry, and subject to the relevant type of warranty hereinabove, contact the Customer Service Center of the Company at 02-6735811, Sunday-Thursday, 09:00-16:00 or at the Customer Service Center by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In said inquiry to exercise the jewelry warranty or to request repair of jewelry, provide the following details:
- Full details to call back.
- A copy of the receipt testifying to the purchase of the jewelry.
- Photographs of the jewelry and of the flaw/what needs to be repaired.
- A brief explanation about the claimed flaw/damage.
- The Company shall try to respond to said inquiry within seven days, during which it shall notify about further handling. If the warranty does not cover the flaw, the Customer will be sent a quote and schedule for the repair.