The following statement sets out details of the policy adopted by YVEL (C.I&A.O Metal industries LTD ).
We collect personal data and other data (as defined below) through:
(2) through our social media pages that we control (collectively, our “Social Media Pages”); (4) when you visit one of our properties,
You are aware that your Personal Data as defined below, may be stored in YVEL database and that providing the Personal Data is subject to your wish and your consent.
Collection of Personal Data and of Other Data
- “Personal Data” means data that identifies a person as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. We collect Personal Data, such as:
1.1. Contact information (name, email address, mailing address, phone number, fax number, ID number and passport number);
1.2. Images and video and audio data via security cameras located in public areas, such as hallways and lobbies, in our properties (closed circuit television systems – CCTV and electronic card key).
How We Collect Personal Data and Other Data
- Data is collected in the following ways:
2.1. Registring thrugh our Web site
2.2. When a purchase is made in one of our location, the customer data is typed to our system.
Use of Personal Data and Other Data
- We use Personal Data and Other Data for one or more of the purposes detailed below:
3.1. Fulfillment of reservation and other purchases: We may process information relating to transactions that you enter into with us and/or through our website (“Transaction Data”). The transaction data may be processed for the purpose of completing your order, supplying the purchased goods and services, customizing our services to your preferences, seeking your feedback, and keeping proper records of those transactions.
3.2. Internal Business Purposes: For our internal business purposes, developing new products, enhancing the website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and visiting patterns, determining the effectiveness of our promotions, evaluating Third Parties performance (such as Travel Agencies), predicating our yield and occupancy, and meeting contractual obligations.
3.4. Administrative and other communications: To send you important information regarding our website, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, or other administrative information (e.g., information about your travel reservations, such as confirmation emails).
3.5. Marketing and promotions: To communicate news and promotions to you regarding Dan Hotels related products and services we think may be of interest to you; including Spa & Gym, Bars and Restaurants.
3.6. Our legal duties: To comply with legal and regulatory requirements or demands in accordance with applicable law, regulations, or other legal process.
3.7. We may use some or all of the Personal Data and Other Data in order to perform certain statistical calculations, however none of these calculations shall include any personally identifiable information or details.
- The legal basis for processing your Personal Data is made up of one or more of the following reasons:
4.1. Your consent.
4.2. Providing the Services.
4.3. Compliance with applicable laws, regulations or other legal process.
4.4. Legitimate Business Interest.
Disclosure of Personal Data and Other Data
- We share Personal Data and Other Data with the following:
5.1. A service Providers and suppliers that assist us in providing services. Examples of such service providers and suppliers are IT service providers, legal advisers, accountants, suppliers of payment services etc.
5.2. Our marketing and advertisement partners. These partners will not use your data for any other purpose than our legitimate interest of direct marketing and you will always have the right to object.
5.3. We may disclose or transfer your Information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition.
- We may also disclose Personal Data as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of Yvel, of you or of others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- As generally principal, data processing is held within Israel borders, data processing by third parties or cloud service providers may be held on servers around the world such as Microsoft azure, Microsoft 365 , amazon aws etc.
How You Can Access, Change, or Limit the Use of Your Personal Data
If you reside in the EU the following provisions will apply to you
- The right to information on the processing of your Personal Data. We strive to provide you with concise, transparent, understandable and easily accessible information on the conditions for processing your personal data, in clear and simple terms.
- The right to access, rectify, delete your Personal Data. The right of access allows you to obtain from us confirmation that your Personal Data have or have not been processed as well as the conditions of such processing, and to receive an electronic copy.
- The right to obtain from us the rectification of your Personal Data.
- Subject to the exceptions provided by applicable law, you have the right to ask us to delete your Personal Data, when one of the following grounds applies:
11.1. Your Personal Data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
11.2. You wish to withdraw your consent on which the processing of your Personal Data was based and there is no other basis justifying such processing;
11.3. You consider and can establish that your Personal Data has been unlawfully processed;
11.4. Your Personal Data must be deleted in accordance with a legal obligation.
11.5. The right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data; The applicable regulations provide that this right may be invoked in certain cases, in particular the following:
11.6. When you dispute the accuracy of your personal data;
11.7. When you consider and can establish that the processing of Personal Data is unlawful but you oppose the deletion of Personal Data and demand instead that the processing be limited;
11.8. When we no longer need your Personal Data but they are still necessary for you to establish, exercise or defend your legal rights;
11.9. When you object to the processing that would be based on the legitimate interest of the controller, during the verification whether the legitimate grounds pursued by the controller prevail over those of the person in question.
- The right to data portability.
12.1. When the processing is based on your consent or a contract, this right to portability allows you to receive the Personal Data you have provided to us with in a structured, commonly used format, and to transmit this Personal Data to another data controller without us hindering it.
- The right to withdraw consent.
13.1. When we process your Personal Data on the basis of your consent, this latter may be withdrawn at any time using the means provided for this purpose (procedure indicated below of this Policy). On the other hand, and in accordance with applicable law, the withdrawal of your consent is only valid for the future and cannot therefore call into question the lawfulness of the processing carried out before this withdrawal.
- The right to decide the fate of your Personal Data after your death
14.1. To organize the fate of your personal post-mortem data through the adoption of general or specific guidelines. We are committed to respecting these guidelines. In the absence of directives, we recognize the possibility for heirs to exercise certain rights, in particular the right of access, if it is necessary for the settlement of the deceased’s estate; the right to object to the closure of the deceased’s user accounts; and the right to object to the processing of their data.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If, despite our effort to preserve the confidentiality of your personal data, you feel that your rights are not respected, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. A list of control authorities is available on the European Commission’s website.
- If you reside anywhere outside the EU (including Israel) your rights to review, edit or amend Personal Data held in our Databases will be governed applicable Israeli law, including the provisions of the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981.
- We implement reasonable administrative, organizational and technical safeguards and security measures to protect Personal Data from unauthorized access, disclosure, destruction or alteration, accidental loss, misuse or damage. We regularly review and monitor such safeguards and security measures.
- When disclosure of data to third parties is necessary and authorized, we ensure that these third parties guarantee adequate level of protection and requires contractual guarantees so that the data are exclusively processed for the purposes you have previously accepted, and with the required confidentiality and security.
- If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section, below.
- To the extent permissible by applicable law, we will retain your Personal Data for such period as necessary to satisfy or to fulfill the following:
20.1. The purposes for which that Personal Data was provided;
20.2. An identifiable and ongoing business need, including record keeping;
20.3. A requirement to retain records that may be relevant to any notified regulatory investigations or active legal proceedings;
20.4. Comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, including, without limitation, court orders and/or compulsory disclosures required by governmental authorities;
20.5. Fulfill legitimate interests of Yvel and third parties, such as, defend in cases of legal procedures and etc.
- Unless specifically requested, we ask that you not send us, or disclose, on or through the Services or otherwise, to us, any Sensitive Personal Data (e.g., social security numbers, national identification number, data related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, ideological or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, administrative or criminal proceedings and sanctions).
Use of Services by Minors.
- Yvel does not knowingly collect Personal Data from any person under the age of 18.
- Yvel may collect Personal Data from people under the age of 18 as part of the guest registration process, but always with the consent of such person’s parent or guardian.
- Like many other websites, in order to enhance your experience on our web site, some of our web pages may use “cookies”. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide this information to us (by, for example, registering for one of our services). However, once you choose to furnish the site with your personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
- A cookie is a small text file containing small amounts of information which is placed by a website onto a computer or device. Cookies are designed to assist a computer or device to remember something the user has done within that website, for example remembering that the user has logged in, or which buttons have been clicked.
- We may use various types of Cookies:
29.1. Session Cookies . These Cookies are stored only temporarily during a browsing session and are deleted from your device when you close the browser. We use Session Cookies to support the functionality of the site and to understand your use of the site, for example which pages you visit, which links you use and how long you stay on each page.
29.2. Essential Cookies. These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site and, for example, enable an e-dan member to log-in & enjoy member benefits.
29.3. Functional Cookies. We use Functional Cookies to save your settings on the site – settings such as your currency preference when looking at hotel prices on the site. We also use Functional Cookies to store data so that you can easily find it the next time you visit. Some Functional Cookies are essential to viewing maps or videos on our site. We also may use “Flash Cookies” for some of our animated content.
29.4. Persistent Cookies. These Cookies are not deleted when you close your browser but are saved on your device for a fixed period or until you delete them. Each time you visit the site, the server that set the Cookie will recognize the persistent Cookie saved on your device. We and others use persistent Cookies to store your preferences, so that they are available for your next visit, for example if you already logged into e-dan, these cookies will skip the log-in when you visit our site again.
29.5. Targeting and advertising Cookies. These cookies are used to collect information from you to help us to improve our products and services as well as serve you with targeted advertisements that we believe will be relevant to you. We use targeting cookies on our websites for various marketing initiatives and campaigns. We also may use some Analytics Cookies and Other Technologies to facilitate advertising.
29.6. Analytics Cookies. These cookies collect information about your use of the site, and enable us to improve the way it works. These Cookies give us aggregated information that we use to monitor site performance, count page visits, spot technical errors, see how users reach the Site, and measure the effectiveness of advertising & Targeted ads
- The Website uses the following third party cookies:
30.2. Facebook cookies. These cookies are used for interest-based advertising meaning ads you might like to see based on your activity on websites off of Facebook. These cookies collects information from your site visit and enables promoting you ads through Facebook platforms. To read more about interest-based ads from Facebook click here.
To unsubscribe from Facebook’s interest-based ads, please follow Facebook’s instructions here.
30.3. Bing cookies. Bing cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site & for marketing, advertising, remarketing purposes these cookies enable to recognize visitors on the websites of our advertising partners and to address them with interest-related information or ads. To read more about Microsoft/Bing privacy click here.